Monday, April 27, 2009

1st day..

HuUu.. finally i found my job edy but not dat kind i wan geh,
jz work n learn see how then lo.. hahaha..
2day is my 1st day of working and also my 1st job after step out from college..
wait so long now then get a job but nt suitable wif me.. haha..
so 1st day, jz some briefing from my boss then design something for cupcake for coming
exhibition n type invoice @.@.. lol.. learning new stuff..
oh! haven intro my company..
firstly i work at baker's choice, is a small company dat supply ingredient for baking cake, cookies, cupcake n bla bla bla for hotel, oversea n some client or customer..
actually my boss hired me as designer but oso marketing.. huUu..
the nex day gona goin out to meet client lo..
lol.. so damn miss college life.. haiz..
dat all la..
so tired.. gtg.. see u guys on 16th may.. n wish u guys luck ya..
take care n keep in touch!.. ^_^
n Happy birthday Cassie!!..
=D

No comments: