Saturday, May 9, 2009

Broke...

wuwuwuwu.. Yesterday i bring my pendrive to office and wanna transfer
something.. but something happened..

...
..
.

:01

:02

wuwuwuwu.. really damn sad la.. when my colleagues pass by my pc,
and he accidently Tersangkut ( by his leg) my pendrive out from my pc!!...
waaaaaaa!!!!!.... i been stunned few second when i saw my pendrive naked jor!!
wuwuwuwu.. i been using my pendrive for 4 yrs jor ler.. damn sad.. and worst things
is all the files inside my pendrive all GONE!! wuwuwu..
anyone got any idea of my pendrive? still can help ma?..
wuwuwu.. wish u rest in peace..

2 comments:

mok_ku said...

omg
ur colleague rape ur pendrive ah
haha

DyLan321 said...

woot! fei mok still alive! n gt blog tim!.. hehe
yalor.. rape dao no use anything to cover her.. sob sob..