Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 52nd merdeka Day!!!..

Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!!..
lol.. this year quite silence and no feel at all.. and no celebrate, better stay at home from H1N1! hahaha..
huUu.. its already one year that i create my blog, ' happy birthday to my blog and dyi chee too!!' hahaha..
haiz.. i had viewed back my 1st blog, joshua was helping me create this blog, *thx ya* lol..
That day i was celebrating merdeka eve at fish house with some of my classmate!.. really enjoy that time and the next day v went to klang to celebrate Dyi chee's bday n also ate Klang's bak kut teh!-one day trip!.. haha.. NICE!!.. it was a memorable day for me! ^^
have a nice day everyone!!.. enjoy your day! =)

3 comments:

vertexdesign said...

time has pass too fast !!

DyLan321 said...

yup.. so enjoy n appreciate wht u do n have now!!.. haha..
keep in touch!!
n good luck for ur future n job! ^_^

Ashed_Dreams said...

life is short, PLAY MORE.