Thursday, December 18, 2008

lucky draw..

huUu.. juz back from Recycling campaign at college..
*im nt too free goin to dat campaign lo, but terpaksa 1 =p
aiya, haven done my personal web.. die lo..
let it 1st la.. hahaha..

last fews day my fren (chee kin, loOng, sean, Mun, joshua and camie) n i
went to APR2 & AMS2's recycling campaign, v juz look around their booth
but actually is support my fren la (winn, small duck) since she call us to come..
then v guess some quiz and got a gift.. not bad lo..
at dat time loong n 1 was guessing a quiz dat hav to count total of the bottle dat
decorated.. it really easy but lastly i been choosen as a lucky draw winner!! yeah..
hahaha.. damn lucky, but loong so pity cant get anything..

btw im so happy dat i been choosen as a lucky draw winner! kakaka..
2day about 1pm something i recieved a call from a unknown number n she
inform me dat i have won a lucky draw winner for guessing a quiz from
Recycling campaign n dat time i was nt awake n stil blur blur.. hahaha..


here is my lucky draw hamper!!


those tupperware gift.. not bad not bad.. wahahaha..

christmas is coming soOn lo.. wish all of u a merry christmas!!!
hohoho!!
n good luck to our FYP too..
wuwuwu..
^_^

4 comments:

Dragon said...

walao , dun always mention my name lar ..... if not me , u wun count d correct answer ....haha !! so , need share the prizes 2gether , haha !!!!

DyLan321 said...

[loong] wahahaha.. ya la, oso muz thx u geh, but hor after u gav me d ans i stil got count again wo..
not consider u gv me de lo..
hahaha.. nenene..

winNie said...

got 3 lipat tupperware n bottles inside!! i like the lipat tupperware! but no money din buy :p
cost rm28 each leh!!!
untung lo u!

DyLan321 said...

[winnie] wahahaha..
dis is call lucky..
im poor ma, so they gv me lo.. hehehe..
it is a muz coz i woke up so early n went to watch opening ceremony..
^_^