Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Xchange Gift + Clubbing..

yahOo.. my plan again success.. hahaha.. 30.12.2008, Tuesday, i
planned to have a exchange gift session with all my classmate n along
my lecturer ms Teng.. since dis year is our last year in our college life
of christmas day, but it already over and dun hav feel but i juz plan to have
some fun with all my classmate n hav some exchange gift.. anyway im so
happy and thx to ur all guys for joining dis exchange gift session even i gt a
*lucky gift from Jacob.. kakaka..

here is the pic before start our exchange gift session..

almost over half of my classmate was join.. not bad..
and this is my gift..

tadaa..


real bread?? do u guys saw it b4? hahaha..


it is a fake bread, but really loOks like real..
but d funny things is my fren, FISH is luckies person dat
choosen my gift.. kakaka.. sorry Fish, im nt mean to
make u, i juz play fun oni but i cant believe dat u really
eat it.. i tot u noe it is fake ma.. sorry.. muackz.. ^_^
overall, im so happy dat 2day is my last yr n day of Belated
christmas day, juz small celebration wif my classmate..
anyway keep in touch!!.. sob sob.. gona graduate soon..
good luck in FYP..
damn tired now..
to be continue.. hahaha..

5 comments:

Shiveeleaves said...

see the bread before.also got donut 1.go check check at action city 1utama,they are selling. :P

Wen Xian Joshua said...

fish ...the Luck person !

Btw if u need the video then take from me ba...

:D

DyLan321 said...

[darren] hahaha.. yaya.. nex time v buy 2gether lo.. hehehe..

[joshua] yup.. Fish sure so happy wif it.. hehehe..
ya hor.. send send.. i wan i wan..

tan said...

then the bread is just a display or any other usage? bcs it so cute and nice look...

DyLan321 said...

[elin] sure for display la.. kakaka.. other usage ar?.. erm.. u can eat it lo.. hahaha.. cute ler.. go n buy la.. hehe..